Looking for an Expert Arborist in Branch County/Coldwater area

Asked July 9, 2020, 1:30 PM EDT

We suspect we may have oak wilt, and we are looking for an Expert Arborist in Branch County/Coldwater area

Branch County Michigan

1 Response

Indeed, your best resource for diagnosing and treating your tree is to consult a certified arborist. An arborist is a certified and generally insured expert in trees and their problems. He or she can examine your tree and make recommendations regarding the health of the tree, any needed judicial pruning, and whether or not (in his opinion) it should be removed. You can find a certified arborist in your area here:


Click on "Find an Arborist" at the top of the page; then click on United States from the pull-down menu. Then enter your State and City. This should bring up a list of certified arborists nearest to you. Or you may be able to locate one under "Tree Services" in your local Yellow Pages.