What is wrong my Dark Tower Sweet Potato Vein

What is wrong my Dark Tower Sweet Potato Vein? It's in a 12" pot in direct sun light for about 6 hours. Average temps in low 90's. I was watering twice a day totaling 3 quarts of water Fertilizing with Miracle grow "Pour and Feed" about every 10 -14 days Note: The older lower leaves a turning green and brown spots on some of them.

Oakland County Michigan

Thank you for your question. Sweet potato vines cultivars are bred for their color and sometimes can revert back to their a original color. Temperature, sun exposure, irrigation, nutrients, age of leaf, age of plant and even the size of container can affect the appearance of a plant. It would difficult to determine which factor is affecting the color. The leaves in general look healthy. Suspect leaves like the one in the center picture with the brown spots should be removed. In the center picture there is also a leaf centered on the left edge that may have insects (aphids?).
I hope this helps,