Pear coddling moth next steps

I've found pear coddling moth larva on my barlett tree. Pear had frass at the blossom end. I cut it open and found a tiny pink larva. What are my next steps? Should I remove other pears? Can I save the harvest on my tree this year?
Thank you!

Multnomah County Oregon

Managing codling moth in pears (apples, too) involve both pesticides and various cultural activities. You're at the stage where you need to institute a number of cultural practices, among them these:
- Remove and destroy all obviously infested fruits. Do not compost.
- Destroy all infested windfalls.

Next, consider using various of the cultural suggestions in "Codling Moth" (http://ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn7412.html),among them these:
- Cover each intact fruit with a footie or small paper bag.
- Use corrugated cardboard to trap the larvae (youngsters) as they move down the trunk to the soil. Attach the cardboard around the trunk or as a roll on the ground.

Consider using these low-toxicity strategies, both are available in home gardener packaging but may be difficult to locate:
- Apply CYD-X,, according to directions; it's a virus damaging to codling moths but not people or pets. (It's rather costly but quite effective.)
- Apply Kaolin Clay according to directions. (The "dusty" coating on the fruits is easily washed off.)