Use of Scotts disease ex lawn fungicide (azoxystrobin .31%) for summer patch

Is it advisable to use this product during this hot time of the season for curative purposes? There is no information about this on the label and says to check with your county extension agency about timing in your area. Also is there a more effective product to use for this? If there is, would it be safe to apply now? I live in Larimer County.

Larimer County Colorado

Thanks for your inquiry. To be honest, I've been in my position for 15 years and I have never seen summer patch on a home lawn. It's not a disease we usually get in Colorado. It may look like photos you've seen online, but it's just not likely. I wouldn't use this product.

It would be best for you to send me some photos of your lawn and what you're seeing. You're welcome to email me directly: astoven@larimer.org

Please send as high resolution photos as possible, both from a distance and close up. Thanks!