Excavated pond repair

Asked July 5, 2020, 2:38 PM EDT

I have an excavated soil pond with an earthen dam on my property; the pond area is maybe 1/4 acre. I know the local soil is not good for retaining water, which is fine with me. However, the overflow pipe on the down side of the dam has a buried leak in it, so the pond empties very quickly. I'm looking for a local engineer and/or contractor that can deal with this problem. I imagine it isn't your job to recommend particular businesses, but is there a list or an easy way to find capable business for this job? My on-line searching isn't giving me good options so far.

Polk County Oregon

1 Response

I think NRCS might maintain a list: https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/or/contact/
If that is a dead end try us again.