Hi, I am a gardener in Hamilton County. I emailed this to the master gardener...

Hi, I am a gardener in Hamilton County. I emailed this to the master gardener link too, but since COVID-19 is changing a whole bunch of stuff I didn't know if that was still running, so I am emailing here too. Basically, after the heavy rain we got last monday 6/22, I had some tomatoes start going limp and wilting. Some had yellow leaves on the bottom that wilted but otherwise stayed fine, while others showed no yellowing leaves but completely wilting and have now died. Now more and more plants are wilting. The soil is moist, so it definitely is not underwatering, and when I pulled one of the worst plants out the roots did not look like root rot, however cutting open the stem showed no browning or other infection signs. I attached a link to photos of the plants, roots of a pulled plant, and yellowing leaves. Any help is greatly appriciated! Link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JfAtTGCLcwLbUGc26

Hamilton County Ohio

Send the photos directly to my email at meyer.213@osu.edu and I will look at them.

Greg Meyer