aminopyralid or tomato yellow leaf curl?

I purchased 4 tomato plants from a green house and when frost past I planted them in my raised bed which i put new organic compost and topsoil in bought at a hardware store along with peat moss. The plants , which were seemingly normal, started bolting and then grew spiny curled leaves. I have attached pics of the leaves, the bottom and top halves of the plant which are so different, and a couple of the new buds. I have researched, was hoping it was at first just from the high winds we had for a week, like a defense mechanism, but then saw info on aminopyralid, tomoato yellow leaf curl, and I think there are other similar symptoms. Thoughts? I live in Dell Rapids (county road) next to a corn field that has cows in it in the winter. I have a hanging tomato plant that I put in the same stuff in my green house and a cherry tomato container plant that both look to be normal with exccept of possible some leaf spot.

Minnehaha County South Dakota

This is a quite common issue with tomatoes actually, as they are very susceptible to herbicide drift. Doesn't have to be you, it seems like people just love to spray for weeds on hot dry windy afternoons. As with the winds we've had here, it doesn't have to be close by either! And they don't have to be exposed to much for a reaction. Herbicides can actually come from other sources as well, we sometimes see the damage come from herbicides lingering on straw/grass and in manure/compost. Usually (unless it was a heavy dose) the plants will grow out of it, and the tomatoes they produce are safe.

I gues I’ve never read anything that it’s safe to consume herbicide symptomatic plant fruit- especially manure compost aminopyralide? What are your thoughts about eating herbs (foliage) with herbicide drift - I just had mine exposed to bifent I/T 7.9%- the mosquito company guy told me to just wash off but it is highly resistant to being water soluble?