Plant identification

I have two plants suddenly appearing side by side in huge amounts, shade and sun, in a woodsy area I am trying to keep clear. Stems are translucent sand they form thick, creeping mats. Is this native? A weed? It is spreading incredibly fast. Forest lake, MN

Anoka County Minnesota

Thank you! This definitely looks like the one on the right but not the one on the left which has different leaf shape etc. any ideas? Thanks again!

Thanks for writing back.
I am going to need clear separated closeups of that sprig on the left.

I’m including two images. I’ve done my best to clear everything away but this plant. It grows close to the ground and forms mats out of everything, grass, broadleaf etc. it’s is small, the head is less than quarter size.

I am sorry to be stumped on this one.

My friend and Master Gardener Bob has correctly identified your other plant as chickweed.
https://www.minnesotawildflowers.info/flower/common-chickweed

Thank you! That is what I was thinking. I found a resource on your site about controlling weedy ground covers that had great photos.