Problem on my dogwood tree?

I live on Spa Creek in Annapolis -- I have a lovely dogwood tree outside my dining room window that flowers beautifully in the spring, but just recently seems to have developed a problem. All or most of the end leaves on every branch are slightly whiter and curled, almost as if they're dessicated. I googled anthracnose but the edges of the leaves aren't purple or tan. I've attached 3 photos -- is this some kind of blight and is there something I could do to help the tree?

Anne Arundel County Maryland

This looks like powdery mildew, a fungal disease on the foliage. We have had many questions on this due to the cool, wet spring and possible poor growing conditions.

There is a range of susceptibility among dogwood to powdery mildew. The best recommendation is to plant powdery mildew resistant varieties in the future. Pruning for air circulation may help. You will have to monitor the plant in the future and decide if you want to spray fungicides or horticultural oil products listed for powdery mildew. This disease does not kill the plant but can weaken it.
Water the tree during dry periods and make sure mulch is no thicker than several inches and away from the base of the trunk. Rake and discard any fallen leaves.

Here is more on care and management of disease of dogwood https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/flowering-dogwood-trees-selection-care-and-management-disease-problems

Marian