Flowers or weeds?

Good afternoon , Both of these plants are growing rapidly in my front yard . Are they flowers or weeds ?Thank you and Go Green, I have a daughter who graduated from MSU. It's such a beautiful campus .

Oakland County Michigan

I’m glad to hear your daughter graduated and you enjoyed the campus! ( “fur baby” is adorable too)
I think these plants are some sort of daisy. Would you attach a picture of the flowers when they open? That will help narrow down this very large family of plants.

Good Morning , Well I must have sent 2 of the wrong pictures although that is my MSU grad with her dog . She is holding a carbon monoxide detector because he woke her up and saved her life because she slept through the alarm !!! OMG right? I was posting that on my feed and somehow chose the wrong pictures to send . Here are the other ones . The one with the double shot is growing like crazy and I wanted to pull it out and I think the other one with a rabbit deterrent might be an astor . Rabbits !!!! I wish they would just eat the weeds. Ha Ha

Thank you for the new pictures. These look very much like shasta daisies or some other type, of which there are many. Another possibility is coneflowers. The blooms will tell you more.

Marestail weed has been found often this year, another possibility-

Dogs are incredible aren’t they? Such a great dog, and another wonderful reason to put up with their “maintenance!”
While I don’t have a scientific reference for you, I have personally found taste deterrents work fairly well. I steep a tablespoon of red pepper in a gallon warm water for a few hours, strain thru a coffee filter and spray on my plants( test a small section first for adverse effect on that plant). There are peppery sprays on the market too. Repeat after rainfall.