What's eating my veggie plants??

I've never had a problem like this before: all of a sudden, my eggplant leaves are destroyed, and I've got small white spots on everything else. (Photos below.) Is this powdery mildew? Some kind of mite? And if so, is there anything I can do to get rid of it and save my plants? I'm in the high-risk Covid category, so going out for more plants isn't really a good option. I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Maryland

Hi- your eggplant is infested with flea beetles, a pest that starts feeding on young plants and can stunt growth and reduce yields if not prevented or managed. The plant in the photo on the left will not recover and should be removed.

Please see our information on flea beetles. There are many options for prevention and control:
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/flea-beetle-vegetables

Flea beetles feed on other members of this plant family, such as tomato and potato, but the injury is not as severe and plants can usually withstand some feeding without the need for insecticides.

The white spots on the tomato leaves may have been caused by cold temperatures.
Jon