Skunk Problem

Asked June 1, 2020, 11:44 AM EDT

Who would I contact to assist with the removal skunks from a county drainage pipe on my property?

Larue County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the LaRue County CES Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Daniel Carpenter

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (270) 358-3401