Tomato leaves deformed and curling

My tomato plants have deformed leaves that are not fully developing and are curling have weird bumps etc. please tell me I don’t have to start all the way over? Would love to know what you think is the problem..thank you. The pictures I’ve included are from 3 different plants

Multnomah County Oregon

Thank you for the images.

The tomatoes have been affected by herbicide (weed killer), most likely inadvertently.

So, several questions:
1,) Has herbicide been used in your yard during the past several weeks.
2.) Has a neighbor used herbicide during the past several weeks?
3.) Was manure added to the soil before, or during, planting?

We'll continue after I receive your responses.

I’m sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I did not see your response.

I don’t think a herbicide has Been used, everyone I’ve asked has said no. The plants were sitting on my patio when a company came and sprayed the perimeter of my house for bugs/ants. I did rototill a bag of organic cow manure into the soil before planting.
Will the plants survive? Thank you

We need to talk more about potential damage in your garden. First, a spray for bugs/ants shouldn't affect the tomatoes.

But please clarify several of your statements -- that the tomatoes were on the patio, also that you rototilled bagged manure into the soil.
1) Did you also mix manure into the potting soil?
2) And/or did you fill the pots with garden soil??

In addition to the above, are any other plants affected in the garden and/or pots? If yes, what? And also send mages of these other affected plants.

Thank you for your response. The plants were sitting..unplanted on my patio when pest control sprayed for ants bugs etc. several days later they were planted in the ground, in a flower bed far, far away from where the house was sprayed. I tilled a bag of organic cow manure and a bag of planting soil in the from Farmington gardens into the dirt before planting the toms. I haven’t noticed other plants being affected.
thank you so much.

Okay, so that's good.

We go back to the drift theory because nothing else is likely. That drift could have come from several properties away.

The damage looks like it's from 2,4-D, an herbicide used against broad leaf weeds in lawns and gardens, also in grain fields. It could have been applied by a lawn service or a neighbor. (Perhaps you missed speaking to the the right prson.)

In any event, tomatoes are extremely sensitive to herbicides. They only need a whiff. The plants may or may not live; only time will tell.

Then, the client always wants to know if the fruit is safe to eat? No one knows for certain so, in the interest of safety, you'll be told to avoid the fruit.

Consider starting over with fresh transplants this month.