Fungal decay on my peas

Hi there, Any help on what to do about this would be much appreciated! We want to keep chemicals out of our garden but I’m afraid I’m losing all of my peas!

Multnomah County Oregon

Thank you for your question. The large leaves that are mottled, but no fungal spores on top, probably have a mosaic virus, for which there is no cure. The virus is transmitted by aphids. The curling of the leaves is a symptom of an aphid infestation that has been present for some time. Although there may be a fungus as well, it would probably be powdery mildew, but I see no evidence of the gray spores on the surface of the leaves. The active chemical in need oil (organic but it kills) may help control insects and fungus, but the damage from the virus is already done. The better course may be to pull them out and dispose of them, replacing them with a vegetable in a different family. Hope this is helpful. Good luck!