Chelated iron

Asked May 24, 2020, 5:59 PM EDT

How does one apply chelated iron to affected roses

Waukesha County Wisconsin

1 Response

Good morning-

For some reason, this question got assigned to someone in Colorado and I just saw it this morning. Your best bet is to call the Horticulture Helpline at the Extension office in Waukesha County --
(262) 548-7779