Two Questions, one about rasberries the other is about community gardens

1. My raspberry bushes have raspberry leaf spot. I believe this is due to them being planted along a wooden fence and there is mulch covering the ground. I suspect it is too wet for them. They're maybe two years old. what would be the best treatment for now? Should I spray a copper fungicide until the weather dries up more in June? Or should I try digging them up and moving them? I want to keep my solutions organic and don't know much about copper fungicide beyond the recommendations online. If the best thing I can do for them is move/ transplant. Do you know the best way to do that since they're so young? Like if I should wait till their dormant, or prune them back? How far down I should dig their roots up. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated! 2. Do you know any community gardens in Happy Valley? Or do you know of any community gardens that work in the winter? I would really like to try and garden all year, but don't have much experience. I would love to help out a group that already plans to do such so that I may learn before venturing on my own. I am a bit intimidated by this, but up for the challenge! Thank you for all your help!

Clackamas County Oregon

Raspberries don't like to grow in soil with poor drainage. If your soil stays wet after periods of rain, consider moving the canes. Poor drainage leads to root rot problems.

Fall would be the best time to move them. But the canes to one foot or so and dig up the root ball. It will be about 6-8 inches deep. Each plant will have it's own main root ball and also runners, growing away form the main root system.

For raspberry leaf spot, is this what you are seeing?

Fungicides work to prevent plant diseases and spraying now would help your situation. I would follow the hygiene guidelines on the link above.

Here's the community garden program in Happy Valley:https://www.happyvalleyor.gov/community/programs/community-garden/

If you have a plot here, I'd make a request to use it during the winter. There's a lot of food that can be harvested during those months.

Good luck.