Tree health evaluation

Asked May 23, 2020, 11:58 AM EDT

Does the Extension Service offer a service in which an arborist would evaluate the health of several large trees at a private residence? I am particularly concerned about a large oak near the house.

Montgomery County Maryland

1 Response

No, sorry but the Extension Service has not made home visits for many, many years.
There are many qualified arborists in Montgomery County. Look for someone certified by the International Society of Arborists (ISA). The following is a link to their website,