Starting a "Pay It Forward" Soil and Delivery program with Lane Forrest Products

Hello! Gosh dang those food costs. I've been kicking an idea for an Urban Micro-grange structure for a while to creates centers of resources, material and informational, to remove logistical barriers to "Food not Lawns" and help secure food soverignty for our community. I've been at a loss on how to start it since things cost money, but now have an idea to set up a "Pay it Forward" style program/fund for folks to pay extra when picking up yard supplies to help subsidize supplies and delivery to low income folks. I've found the Community Food Project's Grants site, and was wondering about what other resources you know of in Oregon or beyond I might be able to tap into to get this running. My phone number is: 541-704-7237 My e-mail: matthewyook@gmail.com Thanks for helping secure food and health for our communities, I hope you are doing well in this pandemic, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Lane County Oregon

Hi Matthew, I will follow up with a phone call/email.