Stimulus deposit

Asked May 21, 2020, 3:51 AM EDT

I'm 67,getting soc sec.get direct deposit.disabled in a wheelchair.haven't got my stimulus yet.haven't filed taxes,don't make enough.what's going on?

Nelson County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Nelson County FCS Agent. I have included the contact information below.

Luke A Fries

Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (502) 348-9204