Buds dropping off peach drift rose

I recently purchased and planted 4 drift roses from Sun Nursery. 3 days after planting, I am finding buds dropped on the mulch around the roses. The buds don’t look dry or shrivelled. More buds fall off upon gentle touching. The plants themselves look healthy. One curious thing, when I was picking them at the nursery, there were dozens of drift roses to choose from, all the bushes had tons of buds but I did not see one single bloom. Thinking back I am wondering if this is a problem inherited from before the sale. Any advice or remedy will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Montgomery County Maryland

It is possible the the roses were pulled from a high tunnel at the nursery and then they were subject to cold damage. Otherwise the roses look good.
Monitor the health of the roses and if you notice additional symptoms, you can send us photos.

Marian