Native fruiting shrubs

Hello! I'm trying to find out if the fruiting shrubs I've just planted in my yard are native to MN. Berry Smart Blue Honeyberry (Haskap), Aurora Honeyberry (Haskap), Ranch Elderberry, Adams 2 Elderberry, Jonkeer Van Tets Red Currant, Captivator Gooseberry. I'm having trouble finding that information on your site. Thank you so much!

Hennepin County Minnesota

If a plant has a name, like Aurora or Ranch, they are a cultivar. They've been bred for certain characteristics. There are native elderberry, red currant, and gooseberry that grow in Minnesota, honeyberry is native to Russia.

If you are looking for strictly native plants, the label for the plant when you're purchasing should only have the scientific and common name and no cultivar name listed. For example, if you're looking for elderberry the label should say Common Elderberry, Sambucus canadensis rather than Adam's Elderberry, Sambucus canadensis, 'Adams'.