Plant now or wait?

Hello! I recently bought some vegetable starts including broccoli, kale, chard, carrots, and some herbs including thyme and lavender. Oh, and I'm growing scallions from seed which just started to pop through the soil today (yay!). We are currently in a 1-bedroom apartment in complex that has awesome raised garden beds to grow vegetables in, so my plan was to grow the veg in the raised bed and buy some deck railing planters for the lavender, thyme, and scallions. Things have changed very rapidly, in that we are buying a house and are currently set to move in on July 3. My plan is to build a few raised garden beds in the backyard after we move in. Given that it's a month and a half away, my question is.. should I go ahead and plant my vegetables and herbs in the raised beds at my apartment now then just transplant them later (which sounds like it would be messy), or do you think it would be a better idea to just transfer them into larger-sized nursery pots to allow them to grow and be easier to transport to the new house? Thank you for your consideration of my question!

Washington County Oregon

Based upon my experience with container gardening (tomatoes, herbs) coupled with the fact that you will be moving and considering the recent weather in our area (very mild) and that building raised beds (experienced this also) in a new home environment it seems wise to plant in transportable containers some of which will then be emptied of their plants in their new location and some may stay in their containers for awhile depending upon the swiftness of your garden action plan. You might seek lightweight materials for the pots for example fiberglass, and include wheels at the base for mobility purposes. Best of Luck