Farming aid

Asked May 12, 2020, 11:57 AM EDT

I live in harrodsburg but I have a farm in Anderson county. I was wondering if there is any programs for help on fencing, pond, or barns. Thanks


1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Anderson County Extension Office for assistance (they have a new ANR Agent). I have included the contact information below.

Alex Butler

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (502) 839-7271
fax: (505) 839-9829