Pyramidal Arborvitae Hedge questions

Hello there I am new to planting my own trees and yard work. I recently bought 10 pyramidal arborvitae in hopes to have a really nice tight hedge in the future. Hopefully very tall. Anyway, I think I planted them too close together, 3ft to center of each plant, and now I’m worried it’s too close. Everything online said 3-4 for apart for that type, but they don’t say at what height it will be a tight hedge. I am worried in the long term the will be crowded and die. Any help would be super appreciated. What length should I plant them from center of root ball to center of next root ball?

Hennepin County Minnesota

Thank you for writing.
The plants get 3 to 6 feet wide. Three feet center to center allows each plant a diameter of 3 feet before it will hit the next one.
There are a couple reasons to not put them together. Tightly packed plants are more susceptible to damage. You would do better to take out every other one and extend the privacy screen in length or possibly zigzag to have the plants six feet apart.
If you just put them in, the work is less and not traumatic.

That’s good news..sort of haha. I should have thought a bit more before I planted. I literally planted them 4 days ago so it won’t be a big deal to dig them back up as the soil is freshly dug up. I was just worried it would be traumatic for them possibly. Ok I will remove every other and re-plant them. Thank you for your advice.