what is causing white spots on my plants?

I have a small garden with cucumbers, tomatoes, and pea plants. The plants were all growing well until the day after an unusually heavy rain, when the pea plants developed spotty areas of white discoloration to the leaves, and the lower leaves of the tomato plants developed some yellowing, and the cucumber plants have developed some whitening around the edges (and possibly evidence of something eating the leaves). My best guesses are that maybe the rain caused the soil to get too damp and spread some fungus and I need to add a fungicide, or it washed away some of the soil nutrients and I need to add them back? Or maybe there is some insect that is causing some of this? Please help!

Clackamas County Oregon

Thank you for the images.

The white on the pea leaflets is normal color.

The makings on both the tomatoes and cucumbers are due to adverse environmental conditions. The prevailing temperature, both day and night, must be 50F or higher for these warm season vegetables. Currently, the night temperatures are too low.