I have an indoor garden and cannot figure out what is attacking my plant...

I have an indoor garden and cannot figure out what is attacking my plant please help. I need to know if this is a disease and I should discard the plants or a fungus that I may be able to treat. These plants were growing over winter in my basement under a grow light with fans and started having many problems in the past couple weeks. I'm not sure if I have more than one problem or not so I will just upload a few different pictures. Please someone get back to me as soon as possible. I would really appreciate your help. It will only let me upload one pictures so if there's a way I can show more please let me know

Cuyahoga County Ohio

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.