Trace Mineral fertilizer source

Asked May 6, 2020, 10:07 AM EDT

Hi, I now live in Brooklyn, NY, and use to go to Cobleskill for Agronomy.
I am looking for a source for purchasing trace mineral blends for myself and some gardening friends.
I use to get a chelated blend of iron, zinc, manganese, moly, cobalt, etc.

Does this product still exist somewhere these days or anything like it.

Thanks, Michael Rafaniello

Kings County New York

3 Responses

Please contact the Cornell Cooperative Extension agent regarding your question.

Agent Jerry is usually available at his Cornell office number,
M-F before 12 noon at 914 285-0612.

Hi, I tried dialing the number you provided but it's not in service? (914-285-0612)

Is there another number, person to speak with regarding my question.

Thanks, Michael

So sorry Michael! Here's the new number for Gerry
914-285-4640 or by email