"Long eared" bat ID

I've had this unusual bat roosting an outside wall at my home. I wanted to know if a species could be determined from these photos or if the sighting is of any value to my local or regional ODFW wildlife biologists for habitat range documentation. I live on the North Umpqua River 2.5 miles above Wilbur on Sable Drive near Roseburg. I first noticed the bat on my front deck and when I disturbed it by taking pictures, it flew to the side of the house and perched on the side wall of a covered porch. The bat has been motionless for about 10 days now...notice the hymenoptera on the near body, fore edge of the wing of the last photo. I can take different angle pictures if there is a distinctive characteristic that does not show in these pictures. Mike Stansbury

Douglas County Oregon

Thank you for the beautiful photos. I believe you have a Townsend's big-eared bat. They are a species in decline and a Conservation Strategy species in Oregon. They are noted as very vulnerable to human disturbance. I think your District Biologist would appreciate your observation information.