Bee lawn seed mix?

Hi, I’ve read a bunch of MSU’s articles on pollinator lawns and I want to do it but the links provided don’t actually send you to places where you can buy bee lawn seed mix in the state of MI. Am I missing something, or do I just need to get the one that UMN designed? Thanks so much for your help.

Washtenaw County Michigan

It can be a challenge to find a source for a bee lawn seed mix, as there is a smaller market for a non-traditional lawn. I have shared a Michigan-centric resource which includes a list of places to buy a seed mix for pollinators.

https://pollinators.msu.edu/resources/pollinator-planting/pollinator-lawns/.

Though most of these are available through online retailers, a local grass seed store may carry a white clover based mix. When you identify the optimal seed mix, it would be best to wait until the Fall to seed. This increases the chance for germination at a time when there are fewer flowering weeds.