4H and FFA market animals

Since there is no fair this year for the kids to sell their projects, would it be possible to buy an animal from those kids?

Curry County Oregon

Hello!

Thanks for asking about purchasing one of our 4-H member's market animals. The Curry County Junior Livestock Auction board are hard at work looking into options and planning a auction for the youth. It may look a bit different from previous years, but there will be an event.

Please contact the CCJLA board at currycountyjrlivestock@gmail.com to be put on their e-mail list and receive updates on the Auction. They are also on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/currycountyjuniorlivestockauction/

Yes! Please put me on your email list for the auction.

Thanks,

Robynn E Sheahan

I'm happy to do that... what is your e-mail address? (The online system doesn't show me that).

Would you also be interested in being sent occasional e-mails regarding the Curry County 4-H Program? We have many different project areas (including disaster preparedness) with lots of interesting, fun things happening.

Thanks,

Ruth

Sorry!

robynnesheahan@gmail.com

Thank you!