Master Naturalist certification in Kentucky?

I'm looking for information about whether the State of Kentucky has a training/certification program for what might be called a Master Naturalist. That's what it's referred to in several other states. I've only been able to find a course at UK for students there, but am wondering if there might be a program for non-students in our community of Lyon County, Kentucky or other areas of the state? Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! ~Paul Ramey 270-388-0984 (home)

Lyon County Kentucky

Dr. Matt Springer, UK Wildlife Specialist, began working on setting up this program for KY last year. It was a pilot in Eastern KYband should be expanding around the state.

Thanks again, Susan. Your call prompted me to write Matt Springer and he responded right away. He told me that he had passed my note on to the lady who is heading up the Master Naturalist program (under his direction). Her name is Dr. Ellen Crocker. I look forward to hearing back from her.