Leaf curl?

Hi, I have a frost peach that is going on 3 years planted. It had its first crop of a few peaches last season. It had what I thought was leaf curl last season. I sprayed copper this spring. It had many blossoms earlier this spring and was looking amazing, but now it looks like it is dying! Is this leaf curl? What can I do? Thank you!

Clackamas County Oregon

Looks like you have a little bit of many different things. The first images shows me brown rot blossom blight, the second shows an insect problem called peach twig borer of shoot tips and the last is peach leaf curl. Although Frost is resistant to leaf curl you have to get it established first. Copper does not work well against leaf curl but does for shothole - which looks like you have that under control. There are other problems as well which are covered in the following publication:
Let me know if you have questions. Good luck.