What is eating my radishes and how do I stop it?

I have a raised bed in my backyard in West Portland (Washington County) and have radishes just starting to grow. Something has been eating them, and I would like advice on what it may be, and how to stop them. I do not think it is slugs because they are leaving holes in some of the leaves (I could be wrong!). I also have a border of sluggo and egg shells around the raised bed to deter them. I do not think it is rabbits because lettuce is growing nearby and looks great - I think rabbits would eat that first. I have not seen any green worms, caterpillars, or cabbage moths in the area - although that does not mean they are not there. I would love any advice you can give! Pictures of the radishes are attached. Thank you!

Washington County Oregon

Thank you for your question. The size of the holes would indicate it might be the caterpillar described here: http://pnwhandbooks.dev.extension.oregonstate.edu/insect/vegetable-seed/radish/radish-seed-diamondback-moth Are you able to find it where and when it is feeding to detect it?