Chicken breed

I am hoping you can help me determine what breed of chicken I have. I ordered fertilized eggs from eBay and had three successfully hatch. The two dark ones look similar but different in their eyes and one has feathers on its feet. I am really hoping I have a copper Maran In here!

Kalamazoo County Michigan

It is really hard to tell breeds (or if they are even purebreds) till they are fully feathered.
Black ones appear to have single combs and dark shanks (legs). Could be black Australorps. Black Copper Marans is also a possibility but too early to tell.
The third one appears to have a single comb and yellow shanks. Could be a buff variety of some breed. Again, too early to tell.

I just noticed this question was submitted 27 days ago! I am very sorry for the delay in response. I just got the question. It appears to have been held up at the Michigan State site. Next time, try submitting through the poultry extension site - https://poultry.extension.org/.
We also have lots of articles, recordings of past webinars as well as upcoming webinars.