Feeding my vegetable garden soil and minimizing weeds

I have a 1200 square foot Vega table garden and with a row of raspberry bushes and some strawberries. I would like to naturally feed the soil and minimize weeds. How many 40 lb bags of manure should I purchase for the soil. I’ve had ph tests a few years ago with MSU that indicated I needed some nitrogen. What do you suggest. I’m also having a bad problem with a weed I inherited from Socra from Rochester that was called black gold that is relentless. How can I get it under control? Thanks much for your advice.

Oakland County Michigan

Thank you for your question. Just a couple questions. Not all compost is created equal. I assume we are looking at commercial composted manure. Is there a brand name and/or nutrient analysis on the label. Secondly, could you possibly send some pictures of the weed. I look forward to getting your reply.