Apple sprays

I need to know when and what to spray on my apples. I'm probably already too late this year but I'd like the info to try and get good apples. I get scab.....also split apples with rot inside. I have Gala, Winesap, and Golden Delicious.

Douglas County Oregon

I have attached a link to the OSU catalog with our publications. The one you should look at is is EC631

https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/sites/catalog/files/project/pdf/ec631.pdf

At this point in the season you have missed the dormant sprays. But you can make some fungicide sprays to prevent apple scab once the rain stops for a couple days. You can also start a program to control codling moth after the bloom is finished to keep the bees safe. Codling moth sprays should start about mid May.

The codling moth worms are what get into the center of the fruit and start the rot process. Just controlling those two problems will help you enjoy the fruit and be able to store it for awhile.