My snake was in a fire

A fire recently occurred while I was at school when I got back my ball python survived but I wasn’t able to see her for a few weeks when I got her back she got all this crap stuck to her belly and couldn’t move after a bath it help fix it but the scales on her stomach have turned red and are falling off with no scales underneath just her skin and considering corona I can’t go to the vet right now is there any way to help her

DeKalb County Alabama

Thank you for your question. Your snake needs immediate medical attention. I am not a veterinarian, and am not familiar with treatments for serious burns. Even with the corona virus restrictions, you can contact a reptile vet in your area, and you may be able to arrange driving up and dropping off your snake for treatment. If that's not possible, they may, at least, be able to suggest treatment you can administer, until they are able to see the snake in their office.

I hope this information helps, and thank you for contacting Ask an Expert.

Jim