Leggy begonias

I started for the first time some tuberous begonias indoors under grow lights and they grew much faster than I thought they would. I did replant them into the 12 inch pots they will be in for the summer this week and I started yesterday putting them outdoors to harden them off. But they are leggy and need to branch out more and have set no blooms. They are about a foot tall. How can I get them bush out and also to set blooms. I don't remember the name of them, but they are not dragon ears or the big leaf begonia. They are just a pink tuberous begonia that I got the tubers in a package of 10 at Menards.

Hennepin County Minnesota

Keep pinching off the top two leaves and stake them so they don’t snap in the wind or keep them in a protected spot until they are stronger.

There are lots of you tube videos on the web that demonstrate pinching them back and how to care for them.