Brussels sprout seedling

Hi, I have started some Brussels sprouts from seed for my raised bed garden. Germination was very successful but now I’m concerned that as the seedlings grow the leaves are beginning to curl. They are receiving adequate light, water and used fresh potting mix. Any information or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time. Kind regards, Dana Pfister

New Castle County Delaware

Usually when young seedlings started indoors experience leave curl, it is because the plant is trying to conserve moisture.This can be due to inconsistent watering, overhead lights too hot and room too warm. When young, tender seedlings go without water even for a few hours, it can cause the plant to dehydrate.
Looking at your photo, it shows the new true leaves are the only leaves that are starting to curl and the seed leaves that first emerge are not showing signs of curling or drying out.
Brussels sprouts leaves do have a natural curl to them, if you are sure they are receiving adequate moisture and the room and lights are not too hot that might be what is occurring naturally. It's hard to say for sure without seeing the plant in person but I think that is the case here.
I would continue to monitor the light, heat and moisture level and check that the seedling remains healthy as it continues to grow and adjust moisture level as needed.
I hope this helps.
Thanks,