New viney weed in my garden - not sure what it is

A new plant showed up in my backyard this year and it's not one I planted. It is a bit viney, with three serrated leaved that are in a poison ivy pattern but don't look like poison ivy leaves that I've seen before. The flowers are yellow and open up tp be about the size of a nickel or quarter. I started pulling them out and noticed a mild itchiness on my fingers so I stopped, took some pictures, and decided to ask before continuing. Any idea what these are? I live in Derwood, MD.

Montgomery County Maryland

This is Indian or mock strawberry which is a non-native invasive weed. (That Indian as in India.) It's not a true strawberry and not even a relative.

Do not let it spread by strawberry fruit seeds or by its many runners. It's easy to pull in moist soil--just be sure you get out the base and roots.

If it just showed up, you're in luck and can nip it in the bud before it takes over. Here's more: https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/indian-mock-strawberry

Ellen