Strawberry seedlings

Hello
I started strawberries from seeds this year, on 3/21/2020. This is my 1st time doing any seeding at all (Beginners or dumb luck to choose strawberries as my initiation to seeding indoors, not the easiest !)
I have about 4 seedlings in 1 container, 3 in another, under LED lights, 2 varieties, Temptation and Regina ( I chose them randomly, again...beginners ignorance )
I've included photos of the seedlings as of today. Please guide me as to :
1) they look okay?
2) how and when to transplant them? To outdoors? Or to individual larger pots? When to outdoors?
3) As I understand, if they continue to live under my care ( need luck ), this 1st year , I pull any flowers so plants get established?
Thanks so much! This forum is so helpful, I really appreciate your work and help.

Montgomery County Maryland

It is difficult to make out the seedlings among the soil with the lighting in the photo to evaluate their current health.
We have a range of information on strawberry growing here https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/strawberries, including a link to a variety chart (for future reference). Take note of variety type when using guides for planting and fertilization. 'Temptation' is an everbearing variety; 'Regina' is a variety of Alpine Strawberry that is listed as remontant (re-blooming) and therefore may be suitable for consideration of it as an everbearer as well.

While outdoor-grown plants can go in the ground now, indoor-started plants should wait until temperatures moderate around early to mid-May, when danger of late frosts passes. Plants can be acclimated to outdoor conditions beforehand, by putting them outdoors for the day and indoors at night. Give plants shade outdoors for the first few days, gradually exposing them to longer periods of sunlight until they can tolerate full sun. The most productive strawberries will thrive in a full sun exposure (6+ hours a day after the trees leaf-out). Given their apparent small current size and the fact that is is mid-April, we suggest leaving them in place for now (rather than bumping-up to larger pots) and just gingerly transferring the individual plants to the garden beds (or long-term containers, if necessary) when the time comes.

Everbearing strawberries can have their first flowers removed until around midsummer, when they can then be allowed to fruit.

Miri