When do I fertilize my strawberries?

I have 50 strawberry plants. When do I fertilize them? I read I should fertilize with 6-6-6. I also want to plant 6 more Hood strawberry plants. When should I plant them?

Clackamas County Oregon

You did not mention the type of strawberry plants (50- assume Hoods?) so I have provided an article to provide you with more information about the plants in general.
There are several types of strawberry plants that you can choose to grow in Oregon; June bearers, day neutral, and everbearing. June bearers produce one crop a year, day neutral berries produce continuously until the first frost, and everbearers produce two crops a year. You must decide which you want and then the variety to plant. The following websites from OSU are two publications about how to select a variety and how to grow strawberries in Oregon. They both provide great information to help you decide when and what to plant. I would personally recommend that you taste varieties to determine which you prefer to eat. http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1957/37359/ec1307.
The best time to plant strawberries is in the early spring as soon as you can work the soil. You need to know that June bearing strawberries produce only a light crop the first year. The June bearers ensure a large crop for preserving and freezing and the day neutrals for eating all summer. Now is a great time to prepare the location for planting in the Spring.