Mycorrhizal or Trichoderma for veggie garden

My garden is nor growing well. I was told to add mycorrhizal and trichoderma to it. You ideas are welcome. Where and under what brand names is this available ? I have about 200 sq feet of garden .

Arapahoe County Colorado

Before adding mycorrhizae or trichoderma, you should get your soil tested to determine its nutrient content and salt levels. You may be deficent in nutrients or you may have over applied fertilizer which can also affect plant growth. High salt levels due to over applying high salt compost products can also be a problem. All of these factors affect the soil's health and when they are corrected will usually enhance microbial levels that improve plant growth. A basic routine soil fertility test at the Colorado State University Soil, Water, and Plant testing Lab costs $35.00. The address is CSU Soil, Water, and Plant Testing Lab, 200 W. Lake St, A320 NESB, Mail Stop 1120, Fort Collins, Colorado . You can also contact me at james.self@colostate.edu for information about soil sampling and sample submittal. If you still want to add mycorrhizal and trichoderma fungi, you can obtain those at better garden centers in your area or from Amazon or Ebay. For mycorrhizal fungi, check out https://mymycorrhizae.com/wheretobuy . There is no intention to endorse any specific vendor or specific product.