Are Early spring to late summer, always something blooming, garden plans or lists available?

Hi, I think that the title is my question. I live in Broomfield, CO on the border of Lafayette. I am planting an area of about 8' X 25' which is along the right side of my driveway. Thus it is long and narrow. It gets full sun every day. I would love to have something blooming most of our growing months, early spring to late summer, and I am wondering how to set up such a garden which would not be overly work-intensive. We favor colorful perennials. Would you have any printed garden "maps" where specific plants are suggested and height and width are labeled so that I could know how far to place the various plants from each other? I would like to know which should be in the front and which farther back. We are interested in plants which would be good for butterflies, hummingbirds and bees. Thank you so much for your time and trouble when providing answers.

Broomfield County Colorado

As you suggest, this is an all encompassing type of question. The PlantTalk website associated with Colorado State University would be a good place to start.

The link is for design, but you can also access other plant specifics under
https://planttalk.colostate.edu/topics/
There are also articles about plants well suited for butterflies, hummingbirds and bees.
For your 8 ft by 25 ft area with full sun, it will be important to include an efficient,
low labor irrigation system using drip or low flow spray nozzles.
Please look through the information and followup with questions.
Gary J