white mucus on the branches of blueberries

A few blueberries of the Duke variety on the older branches, at the part where the incision had been made, come out the boundless mucous material that drained down the branch.
When the mucilage dries on the branch, it turns white.
Are these juices from the plant ie. did the branch on the plant not heal the wound from pruning or is it from an insect?
Attached are some photos.

thanks
Nick

Michigan

Sorry this took so long. Things have been pretty strange the last few weeks.
The short answer is I do not know. I get a question about this every few years and have never found an answer. I have looked and asked and everyone else scratches their heads and says "I don't know" To my knowledge this does not harm the plant in any way. Please let me know if you see anything else.

Dear Professor Mark,

Thanks for your reply.
In the meantime, I did a little research on this issue and came to the conclusion that the cause may be that I started fertilization prematurely.
At this stage, the plants do not have leaves, so what it takes from the roots will not go off the leaves, but exit the pruning.

I think it's better that I started irrigating when the plants started growing.

thank you
best regards
Nick

Yes, there is no damage to plants from this.