Transplanting a Lagerstroemia

I had a crepe myrtle transplanted by arborists in in late January. It still hasn't leafed out. Is it in shock? I checked a branch and found green cambium but no sign of leaf formation. What should I do if anything
Thanks

Multnomah County Oregon

Crepe myrtle is really late to leaf out, in my experience. I have one that has been in the ground now for about seven years. It died back to the crown two years in, but it did come back. Do you see buds? You should start to see evidence of them swelling within the next couple of weeks, particularly since we are having warmer temperatures. I took a picture of mine today. If you had a guarantee from the arborist, it may be worthwhile to contact them, but I would wait a week or two. I would also make sure the plant is getting adequate water. If this was a relatively large tree, make sure it gets at least five gallons/week throughout the summer. If you can purchase a tree bladder bag (a web search will turn up options) that can allow the water to be dripped in if you don't have drip irrigation.