Easement

Hello, We have an 80-100 ft county easement on our property that we are responsible for maintaining. It has been eroding over time and continues to get steeper and steeper. When we bough the house 10 years ago, the previous owner had juniper and english ivy planted along it as a ground over. Thistle and other weeds took over and killed all of the plants. Weeds continally blow across the street from the county property. We got rid of everything and planted grass. It is steep to the point that it is dangerous for my husband to push mow and I fear that he is going to lose his foot everytime he mows it. We routinely ask the county for help and they give us endless reasons as to why they can´t/won´t do anything. I was advised to reach out to you by a local nursery and am hoping you can help. Thank you so much in advance for your assistance.

Frederick County Maryland

Good morning, I can't tell from the email what assistance you need specifically. Can you email me back at lgoering@umd.edu and I might be able to assist you.

PG