Best tomato varieties

I used to grow great tomatoes; however, in the past 5-8 years, my tomatoes plants invariably get yellow leaves that dry up and effect overall productivity. It is usually a "late-in-the-season" event. I have tried various neem sprays and fusarium innoculates, but for the past few years, all my tomatoes eventually get this disease and fail. I would like to get a "disease-resistant" tomato variety. Given the diseases of tomatoes in our area, what varieties would you suggest as the least disease-prone?

Eaton County Michigan

Thank you for your question. Without knowing the specific disease it is difficult to zero in on a few varieties. Early blight, septoria leaf spot, viruses, insects and nutrients, et al can all cause yellow leaves. I would expect early blight may be the most common. There are several varieties that have resistance to early blight. Septoria leaf spot is also common. Take a look at the following links for the resistant varieties that have characteristics you are looking for (size, early, late, midseason, etc.). You can also look at the various diseases to help ID the one that is causing your problems.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
I hope this helps,