Asked April 3, 2020, 1:46 PM EDT

I’m a lawn care and landscaping company,, I want to apply fertilizer to customers lawns, weed control, crab grass,, what will I need to optain to do these ,, I do residential only

Wyoming County Pennsylvania

1 Response


In order to apply pest control materials, you will need to become a certified applicator. Information on how to achieve this can be found here:
If you have more questions, you can contact your local extension office, or myself at tcd125@psu.edu, and I would be happy to answer more questions.