Peach tree

I planted a Galaxy (donut-shaped) peach tree last summer. So this is my first spring to watch it bloom and fruit. A few weeks back at had lots of blossoms and now it's getting leaves. Some of the leaves look like this (see picture) and I don't think that's maybe how they should look. Just wondering if it's normal or if I need to treat it for something. After it bloomed we had some nights that were pretty cold.

Clackamas County Oregon

Thank you for your question. I believe your tree has the infection discussed in this disease handbook: https://pnwhandbooks.org/plantdisease/host-disease/peach-prunus-persica-leaf-curl

As you can see, the only times to apply a fungicide are in October, and in February. By now, it's too late, and the fungus cannot be prevented, since it has already infested the leaves. The chemicals that have an "H" after them are available to homeowners; the chemicals that have an "O" after them are organic. I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck!